Administrating WebSphere MQ with your browser.
MQWeb 0.0.9 released
2 march 2014
Today MQWeb 0.0.9 is released. You can download this release from Github.
This is a list of the major changes:
- AngularJS is used instead of KnockOut for the built-in webpages.
- A URI for a JSON request starts with /api.
- A URI for a built-in webpage starts with /web.
- Add api’s for inquiring listeners, listener status and queuemanager status.
- Browsing a message is limited to 16K.
- POCO is now statically linked.
- add qmgr commandline argument
- add port commandline argument