Administrating WebSphere MQ with your browser.
MQWeb 0.0.10 released
6 july 2014
Today MQWeb 0.0.10 is released. You can download this release from Github.
This is a list of the major changes:
- queueExcludeSystem/queueExcludeTemp renamed into excludeSystem/excludeTemp
- channelExcludeSystem renamed into excludeSystem
- All MQ attributes (dictionary) are now stored in a SQLite database
- Add inquire clusterqmgr (clusqmgr)
- Wrong default channel SYSTEM.DEFAULT.SVRCONN
- Add mq.web.defaultChannel configuration property
- api/chstatus: instanceType can also be used when channelname is passed as URI parameter
- Enhancement #6: Add support for connecting with SSL channels
- Solve #5: MQRC_TRUNCATED for PCF messages from z/OS
- Solve #7: MQRC_Q_MGR_NAME_ERROR received due to wrong URI in web pages
This version needs the mqweb.db SQLite database. This database holds all the fields/attributes that are used by WebSphere MQ. You can download the database here. Read Running MQWeb before starting MQWeb.